2D and 3D images presented both as large printed images and short video reels
- The images have an extremely high resolution which permits them to be printed very large with no loss of detail.
- As well as printed photos, short video reels fly the viewer into the images.
- Many images are in 3D, to be viewed with red/cyan glasses,
- others are under ultraviolet illumination, which shows some dramatic fluorescent effects.
- Actual specimens shown next the the images for comparison.
- 5 years.
- Over a quarter of a million photographs.
- 20 terabytes of data...
Images shown here have a small fraction the resolution of the originals.
Up to 4m high.
Actual specimens shown with the prints.